Pending credits statement per American Academy of Family Physicians’:
“Application for CME credits has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Determination of credit is pending.” (read full statement here)
Per request, we are submitting the additional information for CME approval. A list of organizations that accept American Academy of Family Physicians’ CME credits can be found on the AAFP.org website as well.
“AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.”
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU)
If necessary, retroactive credits will be accessible once approved. Further details will be provided soon
Registration is still open! See link below if you would like to join us!