Today is about being the change that we wish to see in our world.
It’s also about being the change we wish to see in the broader chronic illness community, and in the entire medical field.
It’s about leading by example and collaborating with our partner organizations, or joining those who share a similar vision and wish to find the ways that we can best work together.
Today We Celebrate How Far We’ve Come, Our Journey to Get Here, and a Brighter Future that We are Helping to Create – Collaboratively with Patients, Partner Organizations, and HealthCare Providers.
Our 2017 Physicians Learning Conference starts tomorrow morning with our first patient case study, followed by a presentation from Dr. Alan Hakim – Chief Medical Advisor & Trustee for the Hypermobility Syndromes Association.
EDS Wellness is thrilled to have such an incredible line-up of speakers for our 2017 Physicians Learning Conference!
We are humbled and grateful for their willingness to speak at this year’s conference, and for their continued support of EDS Wellness’ initiatives and programs.
Link to the conference agenda PDF – 2017 Integrative Physicians Conference Agenda (Final)
EDS Wellness’ 2017 Physicians Learning Conference Speakers:
2017 Learning Conference Partners:
Resources for Healthcare Providers:
– The 2017 Physicians Learning Conference will launch The Global Alliance for Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders Providers (GAHSDP) – our private physician learning forum that is accessible by membership only. This forum is not viewable online, and membership is only available through EDS Wellness. Login information is provided to each member after membership and credentials are confirmed. More details will be shared soon!
– Medical Information, research, and resources on EDS, HSD and related comorbid conditions, including critical EMERGENCY Information and more
– Physician and Healthcare Provider-Specific Education Programs – In person conferences, round-table dinners, grand rounds presentations, and online e-learning programs through EDS Wellness’ new e-learning platform.
– Medical Advisory Board
– Professional Consulting and Project Collaboration – Digital & Print Media Development, Publishing, Research, Patient Education Content Development and more
– Health Education Program Development and Implementation
– Devoted HelpLine for Patients – offering phone appointments and email support
– Healthcare Provider Referral List (Provided to Patients)
– Healthcare Provider Networking and Referral List (Provided to healthcare providers only)
To learn more about our 2017 Physicians Learning Conference or to register, please go to http://edswellness.org/2017-physicians-learning-conference/
Questions? Send an email to [email protected]