Webinars, Podcasts and Seminars
EDS Wellness collaborates with other organizations and healthcare practitioners on webinars, podcasts, and seminars associated with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS), other hypermobility syndromes, and other chronic medical conditions, to provide information and resources for those living with EDS and the medical practitioners who care for them. Webinars, podcasts, and seminars often involve collaboration on digital and print media resources and educational materials such as those used for virtual and in-person conferences and retreats. Digital and print media resources and materials can be produced for podcasts, webinars, and in-person and virtual seminars.
Examples of digital and print media resources and educational materials produced in association with webinars, podasts, and seminars:
- Digital educational brochures
- Digital forms & documents
- Digital pamphlets
- Conference materials – digital resources for both virtual and in-person conferences
- Podcast, webinar, and seminar materials – digital resources for podcasts, webinars, and in-person and virtual seminars
- Educational videos
Examples of educational videos:
- Brochure promo videos
- E-book and print book promo videos
- Digital pamphlets
- Conference videos – for both virtual and in-person conferences
- Videos recorded for podcasts, webinars, and in-person and virtual seminars
- Videos recorded for conferences – in-person and virtual
- Educational videos on a particular topic
- Educational or other video series
Examples of print media resources and educational materials:
- Educational brochures
- Forms & Documents
- Books – paperback and hardcover
- Conference materials – print resources for both virtual and in-person conferences
- Podcast, Webinar, and seminar materials – print resources for podcasts, webinars, and in-person and virtual seminars
An example of seminars put together by EDS Wellness, Inc. – see below.
Moving Naturally with Hypermobility seminars – Seminars focused on natural movement, physical therapy, health & wellness for those with all types hypermobility syndromes, and the healthcare providers who care for them. Move More. Move Better.
Living with chronic pain is one of the hardest things that many of us have to endure on a daily basis. Living with pain while also coping with the multi-systemic effects of joint hypermobility, commonly diagnosed as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), is even more challenging. One of the best treatments for chronic pain due to Hypermobility Syndromes/EDS is learning how to move and exercise properly. This will be the focus of our discussion in our Moving Naturally with Hypermobility seminars.
Our speakers are all passionate about helping patients who suffer from chronic pain associated with hypermobility syndromes and other chronic illnesses. Our hope our seminars will lead to better understanding of how to move naturally with hypermobility, find ways to go through life with more ease and less pain, as well as empower those living with hypermobility syndromes to take control of their overall health and well-being. Additionally, we hope to help other healthcare providers become more aware of the various types hypermobility syndromes, which will in turn help improve patient outcomes.