EDS Wellness’ Healthcare Referral Networks and Professional Memberships seek to build a community of healthcare providers and aligned organizations whose shared vision, mission, and goals result in ground-breaking collaboratives which focus on improving patient outcomes through education, proper diagnosis and care, and by creating wellness and self-empowerment practices for patients with hypermobility syndromes and comorbid conditions.
Education • Diagnosis • Solutions
A list of our healthcare provider referral networks and professional membership options are listed below. If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please fill out our Volunteer Application.
- Healthcare Provider Referral Networking List – for physicians/healthcare providers only. Provider names are shared only with the individuals who have requested to be added to the Professional Referral Networking List. This referral list is available as a networking and resource tool for providers who wish to learn more about diagnosing and caring for patients with hypermobility syndromes, such as Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and its comorbid conditions. It also serves as a resource and referral list for those who currently diagnose and care for complex patients.
- Healthcare Provider Referral List for Patients – will be provided privately to patients, when asked. Not publically displayed.
- Healthcare Provider and Professional Email/Mailing List – for healthcare providers and other nonprofit and public health organizations. Go to http://eepurl.com/cproeX to subscribe to the provider only email/mailing list (Includes options to opt into both the Healthcare Provider Referral Networking List & the Physician/Provider Referral List for Patients as well)
- Professional Memberships with EDS Wellness – Professional membership options, such as for The Global Alliance for Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders Providers (GAHSDP), will be available for healthcare providers and for other nonprofit and public health organizations soon. Details will be provided when membership options are available.
Option 1: Team EDS Wellness – Professional $50/year
- For Medical Professional Only
- Membership renews yearly
- Access to Prof Level 1 & 2 courses and all medical and professional education videos (DOES include access to view 2017 Physicians Learning Conference recordings, but NOT Prof Level 3 courses – Approved Eduring CME Credits Available Online)
- Includes access to all Indv. Level 1, 2 & 3 courses and patient-focused educational videos on EDS Wellness new e-learning platform. Great educational resource for office staff and learning activity for patients, especially if needing wait in the office for a period of time.
- Includes membership to the “Global Alliance for Hypermobility Related Disorders’ (GAHRD) – EDS Wellness’ professional network for healthcare providers, including an “off-line” forum built into EDS Wellness site to ensure privacy and allow for open and constructive conversations. Login and password information cannot be requested online and must be provided by someone from EDS Wellness’ admin team.
- Read Full Membership Benefits
Option 2: Yearly Conference Attendee – Professional No Charge – $0/year conference attended
- For yearly conference/retreat attendees only – 1 year membership included with conference registration
- No registration required – Login information provided via email used for conference registration
- Membership does NOT renew. No renewal options available for the Yearly Conference Attendee membership (Individual or Professional)
- Access to Prof. Level 2 course – Conference Recordings and Materials Year Attended ONLY (Does NOT included access recordings and materials from patient conferences or retreats held same year.)
- After first year, regular membership options and requirements apply for access to all professional education presentations, conference recordings and materials, specific content, or other organizational courses and videos — including Indv. Level 1, 2 & 3 Courses
- Read Full Membership Benefits
If you would like to be added to one of our healthcare provider referral networks, please fill out the contact form below.