Option 1: Team EDS Wellness – Professional $50/year
- Includes access to all medical and professional education videos, including the presentation recordings from our 2017 Physicians Learning Conference.
- At present, the 15 CME credits approved for the live conference, are not available, yet, as an enduring CME activity for healthcare providers who were not able to attend in June. We do plan on having the 2017 Physicians Learning Conference presentations and educational materials available as online CMEs sometime over the next month or so, assuming that we receive approval just as we did for the live conference.
- Includes access to all level 1, 2 & 3 courses and patient-focused educational videos on EDS Wellness new e-learning platform. Great educational resource for office staff and learning activity for patients, especially if needing wait in the office for a period of time.
- Discounted and early registration for EDS Wellness’ continuing medical education activities, including a proposed 2018 Fall Physicians Learning Conference possibly in California or somewhere out west.
- Special discounts towards EDS Wellness swag in our new online store (open for shipping soon!)
- Includes membership to the “Global Alliance for Hypermobility Related Disorders’ (GAHRD) – EDS Wellness’ professional network for healthcare providers, including an “off-line” forum built into EDS Wellness site to ensure privacy and allow for open and constructive conversations. Login and password information cannot be requested online and must be provided by someone from EDS Wellness’ admin team.
- Additional access to GARHD’s private provider only Facebook group is also available if desired.
- Optional subscriptions to our monthly e-newsletter and access to our patient and provider referral list – based on personal discretion. EDS Wellness has a professional networking referral list shared only among healthcare providers who wish to be included on the list. We also have a patient-focused provider referral list that we do not post publicly, but try to share it with our members a few times a year based on the number of updates. Adding your name to either referral list, or to receive the EDS Wellness newsletter, is based on personal discretion as well.
- HelpLine appointments available for medical professionals, not solely patients. Learn more here – http://edswellness.org/professional-consulting/
- EDS Wellness is a 501(c)(3) approved nonprofit on a mission to help patients restore function and live well. Our Executive Director & Founder, Kendra Neilsen Myles, is a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) and a 200hr Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher. EDS Wellness is focused on developing solutions, resources and educational programs for patients, serving as a collaborative and supportive liaison between providers and their patients. We are here to help you help your patients
Option 2: Conference Attendee Membership – Professional $0/for year attended (or, year conference videos are made available)
- For yearly conference/retreat attendees only
- After first year, regular membership options and requirements apply to view organization videos, yearly conference presentations, specific course content and more.
- Yearly Conference/Retreat Only Memberships are not available for purchase for those who did not attend a yearly conference.