’51 Tips for Parents of Children Newly Diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)’ – new e-book coming soon for EDS Awareness Month!
Day 31 #EDSAwareness Month – For EDS Awareness month we will be giving you a sneak peek each day from our upcoming e-book ’51 Tips for Parents of Children Newly Diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)’ – coming soon!
What first started out as a joint blog post about parenting and having kids with EDS, turned into a 6 month-long project that Sarah Wells (from My Stripy Life) and I have been working on off and on, waiting for the right time to finish and release it. As we continued to work on it, we kept finding more and more to add, and even more information and resources that we wanted to make sure were included in our post – which then turned our joint blog post into a full resource e-book.
This e-book is the real, no holds barred advice that we wish we knew and we hadn’t had to figure out for ourselves, the stuff that the medical books don’t always tell you!
Our parenting kids with EDS handbook/e-book is an excellent resource for parents with newly diagnosed EDS Kids, in fact, all EDS parents! It includes all of the tips and advice it has taken us years to figure out on our own – both moms of three kids with various degrees of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and its related conditions. This e-book is the honest and practical advice that best friend would give you.
We’ve included details on what you need to do to register for your FREE copy our parenting EDS Kids ebook ‘51 Tips for Parents of Children Newly Diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)’ once it’s released!
You can register for your free copy in three easy steps – here’s what you need to do:
- Like both the EDS Wellness & My Stripy Life Facebook Pages (if you haven’t already done so)
- Sign-up to receive email updates from both of us, including new blog posts, our newsletters, and pertinent information. No, we will not spam you and probably will not get around to emailing that frequently – promise. (links are below)
- Share one of our 31 Tips posts from each of us during the month of May on Facebook or Twitter. Meaning – share a total of 2 posts all posts – 1 post from Sarah and one post from EDS Wellness (or share a 31 Tips post from any of my pages)
Subscription links are below:
- EDS Wellness’ Newsletter & Email List – Subscribe!
- My Stripy Life’s Newsletter & Email List – Subscribe!
Stay tuned for more top tips each day and information about how to get a copy of ’51 Tips for Parents of Children Newly Diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)’ delivered straight to your inbox!
– Sarah & Kendra
#EDSKids #Stronger2Gether #EhlersDanlos #SEN #SEND #hypermobility #bethechange #EhlersDanlosSyndrome #InvisibleIllness #chronicillness #ChronicLife #Spoonie #chronicpain #school