EDS Ride for a Cause is a local and virtual charity events on bikes or indoor spinning bikes benefitting EDS Wellness. However, because EDS Ride for a Cause is a trademark of EDS Wellness, Inc., information on how to set-up your own EDS Ride for a Cause benefiting EDS Wellness or other nonprofit organizations is available to individuals, support groups, other charities and non-profit organizations, or companies, who would like to put together their own EDS Ride for a Cause. We provide information on the necessary step to take to organize a similar fundraiser, relevant materials, and permission to use the EDS Ride for a Cause name.
To stay updated on our upcoming events, including the EDS Ride for a Cause, go to EDS Wellness Events.
Registration is live for the EDS Ride for a Cause at Zengo Cycle in Bethesda, MD on December 4th, 2016! To sign up, click the registration link below. First, you must buy your “EDS Wellness” charity ride series, and then book your bike seat in the class.
EDS Ride for a Cause Registration link – http://www.zengocycle.com/reserve/index.cfm?action=Workshop.events#events24438
The official Facebook event page for the EDS Ride for a Cause 2016 is – https://www.facebook.com/events/1020118844773527/?ti=icl
You do not have to be local or able to participate in a spinning class to take part in this event!. You can donate a bike seat in honor of yourself or honor of someone else. You can also purchase a “Just 5 Minutes” tank top and participate virtually! Information on virtual participation is below.
If you would like to purchase a tank top, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond with information on our tank top options, and then will an invoice will be emailed to you. The cost for each tank top is approximately $20-$30, based your tank top of choice.
To launch our virtual EDS Ride for a Cause, we’ve partnered with Charity Footprints. This virtual event will be held through the end of December and there are various ways to get involved. To learn more, go to https://www.charityfootprints.com/eventdetails?id=49.
Charity Footprints also offers fundraising pages for each participant!
Who is Charity Footprints?
Charity Footprints is an organization who’s mission is to “make this world healthy, generous & happy by promoting fitness and encouraging charitable giving.” They provide “Off-The-Shelf Solutions,” and combines “fitness and gamification, to make fundraising fun & engaging for participants as well as donors.” Furthermore, Charity Footprints is able to “de-centralize a typical fundraising walk/run by using our propriety fitness tracking app & peer-2-peer fundraising systems. This allows non-profits to reach to more donors in more cities across the world, and all of this without having to spend months and months of staff time in planning the event.” Charity Footprints allows nonprofits to “break free from the hassles of permit requirements, event set-up and save over 45% on event costs!”
A few of the resources that Charity Footprints offers to both nonprofit organizations and to those who want to give back:
- Create & Manage Fitness Goals
- Fitness Tracking
- Workout Maps & Analytics
- Peer-2-Peer Fundraising Pages
- Social Media Integrations
- Create & Manage Teams
To learn more, go to www.charityfootprints.com. You can also download the Charity Footprints App through the App Store!
Want to donate directly to EDS Wellness instead? All donations are tax-deductible! Go to – https://www.paypal.me/EDSWellness
To read details from the 1st EDS Ride for a Cause on May 31st, 2014, or to view pictures and our video, click on the links below:
Click on the discussion tab to read posts, additional details and to see pictures! https://m.facebook.com/events/683516091712656
Video from the 2014 #EDSRideForACause – https://youtu.be/NdheZbmgYlg
Other donation links:
- Paypal.me – https://www.paypal.me/EDSWellness
- Charity Footprints – https://www.charityfootprints.com/charity?name=eds-wellness-inc
- EDS Ride for a Cause event and virtual fundraiser – https://www.charityfootprints.com/eventdetails?id=49
- Crowdrise – “Just 5 Minutes” Fundraiser – https://www.crowdrise.com/just-5-minutes-for-eds-wellness/fundraiser/EDSWellness
- EDS Wellness – Wellapalooza direct PayPal link – https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=HY6TwrpElLV5NOa4u3LMch66kxqAy9-WfhD-w1-waZgN4Cec9eKaDZiYy_4&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8de2b8031b89187c030b37e57608011f58
- Integrative Wellness Conference Donations (Wellapalooza) – http://www.wellapalooza.com/donations/
- eBay giving – http://charity.ebay.com/charity-auctions/charity/eds-wellness/175673/
- Paypal giving – https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/175673
- Bravelets – https://www.bravelets.com/bravepage/EDSWellness
- Give Forward – https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/djtd/eds-wellness