Yearly Donation – $50 Donation/Year
- Access to no charge individual level 1 courses and educational videos on EDS Wellness new e-learning platform, also individual level 2 and 3 courses, and all movement & wellness-focused courses, classes and event recordings (DOES include access to view Wellapalooza 2017 retreat recordings, but not professional level videos and courses, or presentation recordings from the 2017 Physicians Learning Conference.)
- Discounted and early registration for EDS Wellness and Wellapalooza in-person and virtual retreats, conferences, events, classes and more (no guarantee that specific events will be held each year)
- Special discounts towards EDS Wellness swag in our new online store (now open for shipping!)
- Access to EDS Wellness private Facebook Groups run by either our Executive Director or a Team EDS Wellness Volunteer including our event announcement and information group where we hold live broadcasts and virtual classes privately (if interested).
- Option to enroll at no charge in a smaller (5-10 people max), more individualized, wellness & lifestyle mentoring class/group – held live via a private “virtual room/studio,” off of Facebook, 1-2x a month for approx. 6-8 weeks (the exact length of class/group – TBD). Enrollment in this wellness & lifestyle-focused mentoring group also provides access to a private community forum for wellness & lifestyle mentoring participants only. Forum login information will be provided to you privately via email by Kendra Neilsen Myles – also the group/class leader. You will be able to access the private forum either through a login screen found on EDS Wellness’ site (link will be provided) or on another designated wellness site. Start date – TBD.
- 1 copy of our Healing with EDS Brochure sent to your home or address of choice after becoming a member & a surprise living well-inspired bonus gift.
- One 1 hour individual wellness consulting appointment per year with our professional Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) & Registered Yoga Instructor (active membership required). An active Living Well membership allows for one 1 hour wellness consulting appointment per year/per member, versus the one ½ hour appointment per person max for new clients and non-paying memberships.
- 10% off any of additional one-on-one wellness, advocacy or movement tax-exempt services or packages offered by EDS Wellness or privately by KNMyles. If interested, please make sure to pay attention to the cancellation and refund policies.